Monday 11 November 2013

IMAGINE PART 5:HEAVEN CLASS ROOM

Via:EXO PLANET

You and the exo members are classmates ,everytime that you arrive at the school,and enter your classroom .the exo members will immediately approah to you and ....

Tao:I'll carry your bag  uhm wait I will give you one of my gucci bags  

Sehun:Bubble tea for you ,Im the one who made that "blushed"

Baekhyun:Hey I will put some eyeliner in your eyes * 0*

Chen:wanna know some tricks?:)

Kai:wanna see my over blazing hot body ?"starts to unbutton his uniform

Lay:here eat some Uhmm what do you call this one again? 

You:uhm lay thats LAYS 

Lay:ah ehehehe ok 

Suho:Uhm ,do you need money my princess?:) 

D.O:D_____O oh my youre so really beautiful my princess 

Kris:hey babe  "evil smirk"

Xiumin:hey excuse me let go of my princess!uhm my princess ,want some buns?!*O*

You:uhm ahahha thank you so much guys,I appre---

You stop talking because you and the other exo members saw luhan and chanyeol crying .

You:hey ,what happened?

Luhan:because sehun oppa betrayed me !!!he likes you!!"sobs sobs"

Chanyeol:huhuhuhuhuh my baekhyun why oh why "sobs sobs"hmpp!since you betrayed me I will not cook bacons for you anymore .!lets go luhan.

And the two walked out with their hearts totally broken ahhahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment