Monday 25 November 2013

Another Imagine of Eyra Idris

Via:EXO PLANET 

12 members confessing their feelings for you  

Suho:My love,can you be my girlfriend?I will give you tons of money  I love you 

Kris:Hey babe ,Im the coolest member ,so please be my girlfriend 

Kai:*evil smirk* Im the HOTTEST here.Be my girl and I'll give you pleasure ;)♥

Chen:I promise I'll teach you how to be a troller ,just please be my girlfriend or else I'll kill you ! 

Baek:Baby please choose me!!I'll promise I'll buy you different colors of eyeliners .what do you want?pink?blue?green?red? 

Channie:My princesss please be my lady ,I love you so much .Im willing to wait 

Luhan:hey "name" Im have an angelic face.please be my tinkerbell 

Sehun:Youre the pearl of my bubble tea  Nado saranghae 

Xiumin:yahhh!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WITH ALL MY BUNS  

Lay:Uhm I love you ? 

Tao:Can you be my panda 

D.O:D____O can I-i be your WOLF? 

.who will you choose ?!  ahhah

No comments:

Post a Comment